Saturday, March 12, 2016

Spring Quilt part 2

Hand Stitching.  Not much fun unless you are just sitting on the couch in the evening watching one of your favorite TV shows.

I am a bit ADHD before they had the term for it so sitting and just watching TV gets really boring. 
This is the “Spring” mini quilt I have been working on for my large footstool.  It is almost done except for the stitching of the flowers in each corner down.  I think hand stitching was the way to go because I can be more precise about where I want the stitches to go.  This is the last part I need to do before this one is finished and ready for the wash and shrinkage.

I just use regular Crayola washable markers to mark the quilts on where I want and how I want the stitching to look.  Of course I forgot to take a picture of the flowers before the stitches but you can see with the markings and the stitching how it looks.



Ladybug Lisa


No comments:

Post a Comment