- 4 Inch squares sewn together in the center to create the main quilt
- Large petals around the border are hand cut, heat fused, then rough edge appliquéd
- The pink border holding it all together has just a simple decorative stitch in green thread.
- Hand quilted the center with a flower design using #10 white and blue cotton crochet thread
- The quilt back is just a simple sheet cut to the right size
I love this fabric I think I could make another 10 different quilts out of this fabric.
This one is for sale but it also is a good little quilt for the ugly huge foot stool. Love the pastels for Spring time.